Territory Manager - Landscape
Landscape Division posted on 16 September, 2022
Vanden Bussche Irrigation & Equipment Ltd. is a Canadian-owned, family run business incorporated in 1954. With “roots” in agriculture irrigation, the company expanded into golf and landscape irrigation in 1984.
We are currently seeking a Landscape Territory Manager for Landscape Sales in Ontario. This will be a full-time salaried position including a benefit package as well as a Retirement Savings Plan (available after the specified waiting period).
Duties & Responsibilities
The Landscape Territory Manager (TM) will be expected to generate new business and grow share of existing business from Landscape, Irrigation, Lighting, and other relevant contractors while maintaining existing relationships. In addition, the TM will foster relationships with relevant consultants and “Captain” landscape projects. The TM will function as the “Ambassador” for Vanden Bussche Irrigation (VBI) in their respective territory. In addition, the TM will win, manage, track, and support landscape projects in their territory. This role extends into existing regions, and requires sales call planning, execution and follow up according to company sales strategies and objectives.
- The individual will have a proven record of success in business-to-business sales, a “win win” attitude, driven to sell, with above average computer skills, effective communication, problem solving, and time management skills.
- A strategic thinker and team player who can build and maintain lasting partnerships
- This person will be able to leave a strong first impression, build trust, and profitably close sales.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain customers
- Ability to multi-task.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in business-to-business, territory sales, and customer service – preferably in the landscape lighting / landscape irrigation industry.
- Education: Minimum College Diploma, a business Administration Degree is preferred.
- Territory Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- If you would like more information about the position, please visit our company website: www.vandenbussche.com
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
Job Type: Full-time
* Please fill out all required fields