Branch Manager - Milton
Landscape & Golf Division posted on 23 January, 2019
If you are an organized self-starter looking for an opportunity to leave your signature for excellent customer service and teamwork, we invite you to add your skills and drive to our talented team of professionals. We offer a competitive compensation package with benefits and year-round employment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Customer Service / Inside Sales
- Inventory Control and Asset Maintenance
- Sales Support
- Safety Compliance
- Manage all Aspects of the Customer Experience
- Ability to Multi-task
- Possess Basic Computer Proficiency Skills.
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills (Verbal & Written).
- Ability to Lift, Carry, and Load 50 lbs.
- Basic Understanding of Irrigation Anatomy, Products, and Functions
- Minimum Grade 12 Diploma
- Post-Secondary Diploma or Degree an Asset
- Valid Driver’s License
- Resides in the Greater Toronto Area
- Irrigation and/or Landscape Lighting and Customer Service Experience Preferred
- Proven Self-Managed Track Record Exhibiting Pride in Work, and as a Self-Starter