Why Octave Water Meters?
- Double-beam ultrasonic sensors provide highly accurate flow data and reliable operation.
- No impeller or moving parts in the flow path provides for unrestricted, low pressure loss flows.
- Reduced maintenance of wear-prone parts commonly found in other meters.
- Flow ranges from <1 GPM to 5,500 GPM.
- Multi-line readout screen provides complete flow and volume information along with:
- Leak detection
- Flow direction
- Output mode
- Battery level
- Alarms and errors
- Active communication mode
- Vacuum sealed and tamper proof IP68 register provides durability and long-term performance.
- Lithium batteries provide a 10 year life expectancy.
- Each meter has a unique, unalterable bar-coded serial number for identification.
- Standard registers are programmed to log and display both forward and reverse flow. Physically reversing the meter will not decrease the forward flow totalizer.
- Each meter ships with a certificate verifying flow accuracy with a ± 1.5% accuracy for nominal flow rates.