IRT Water Meters are ideal for moderate to dirty water conditions. The specially designed paddle wheel measuring device provides a free water passage resulting in low head loss and the ability to accurately measure water with high levels of impurities or debris. Accuracy is achieved over a wide range of flows. Available in 3″, 4″, 6″, 8″ and 10″ sizes.
- Ideal for moderate to dirty water conditions.
- Water is metered with a paddle wheel located at the top of the water passage which provides a free water passage eliminating clogging from debris.
- Low headloss with the ability to accurately measure water with high levels of impurities or debris.
- Bearings are constantly flushed during operation to eliminate deposits of solids.
- Registers are stainless steel encapsulated and guaranteed not to accumulate moisture or fog.
- Simple maintenance with field replaceable calibrated measuring unit.
- High level of accuracy (±2%) is achieved over a wide range of flows.
- Wide selection of register options.