Netafim's Poly Tubing is available in both white and black and several size. It is the tubing of choice for both greenhouse and in the field. Drippers and micro-sprinklers are easy to install with the use of a simple punch. Netafim Poly Tubing can also be suspended on trellis wire, laid on the surface, installed subsurface and used to connect dripperlines to a header line.
- Made from the highest quality low density resins.
- Excellent Ultra-Violet (UV) and acid resistance
- Available in black or white color
- White tubing is opaque to prevent algae growth, withstand heat and harsh chemicals while producing cooler water temperatures.
- Every reel undergoes a battery of tests to insure high quality manufacturing standards are met.
- Available with pre-punched holes at various spacings.
Common sizes for us are:
0.520 x 0.620 (16 mm)
0.600 x 0.700 (18 mm)
0.720 x 0.840
0.820 x 0.940
1.060 x 1.200
For custom pre-punched tubing, minimum orders do apply.