Netafim Pressure Compensating (PC) Spray Stakes are the new generation for large container irrigation. Designed form the start to provide a uniform wetting pattern, maximize water retention and efficiently use water / fertilizer applications.
- Uniform Watering from the first pot to the last
- Virtually eliminates wasted water from misting
- Prevents drain down onto lowest plants
- Choice of spray patterns
- Longer runs and fewer sub-mains
- Simple, easy to spot Shut-Off
PCNL Spray Stakes are ordered as two components. The first being the Dripper Assembly, which includes: Dripper, Spaghetti Tubing and Elbow Fitting. The second component is the spray stake.
All components are UV Stabilized to provide long life in your greenhouse.