High Performance, Reliable, Cost Effective Filtration Solution.
- Longer & wider filter elements, give amazing flow rates. Higher volume lowers your price per GPM of filtered water
- Re-designed piston means only 30 psi required to backflush which lowers your pump energy costs
- High density synthetic material makes the Apollo Corrosion-Proof, not corrosion resistant
- Smaller foot print, means easier to move or mount on a trailer
Apollo Filters; Less Water Used to Backflush
The Apollo filter may flush more frequently than a Media filter, however, the Apollo flushes five time faster! This faster backflush cycle saves 45% of water overall, drastically lowers interruption of water flow to field while irrigating, and maintains higher uniformity!
How Automatic Disc Filter Technology Works
- A filter element (spine) contains a stack of compressed discs with an overlapping series of grooves that force the debris to move through the numerous trap points.
- Unfiltered water passes through a stack of tightly compressed discs. The water is forced to flow through the interlocking grooves of the disc rings where debris is trapped, releasing only filtered water to the irrigation system.
- As debris in the filter increases, the backflush process is initiated. The discs separate and jets of clean water spray and spin the discs removing the trapped debris which is then flushed out.
Disc-Kleen Filtering are available with Angle or Twin filtering units. Backflush Controllers are sold separately (see Filter Accessories)